Wednesday, July 19, 2006

One pissed off woman gets revenge

Welcome to Emily's 14 Days of WRATH!
DAY 1
So for the next two weeks, starting with today, I will exact revenge on my whoring husband. And who knows what a disparaged woman with lots of resources at her disposal might do?!


DAY 2
It's Tuesday night and nothing's better than a bucket of popcorn, a bottle of wine (I did keep a few good ones for myself) and a great romantic movie. Don't you think? I've got a great, new romantic movie the private investigator made - just some highlights. I watched it 14 times last night. Steven and Laura. Holding hands, kissing, going to a HOTEL. Do you charge by the hour, Laura? Bitch.

SCAM

5 comments:

TechnoYid said...

Something tells me that this is too well-done, and therefore not true. But, I will be watching it for the time being.

Anonymous said...

Isn't there a warning in the Bible about "Hell hath no fury like a pissed off woman ??" loosly translated of course !

The funny thing is, either sex can (and does) cheat - it's all about "ME, ME, ME" Remember - if she'll (he'll) cheat WITH you....she'll (he'll) cheat ON you

This is going to be good! & if more victims took this approach....

Rodger the Real King of France said...

It's a scam. The whole thing is hype for a new television show.

Anonymous said...

In the Navy, we used to deploy with both sexes. I could never believe how married people "fell in love" with each other. They dumped spouses, destroyed childrens lives ect, to prove to one another they lacked the one quality necessary for a good relationship. Trust.

Tim

Anonymous said...

I read an article about a year ago about women deploying on Navy ships and about a hugh percentage returning pregnant and the carnage it was causing in the Navy. That was another dumb assed idea.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.