Saturday, August 26, 2006

Hook nose

Why girls need men

My guess is that Julie here was walking her dog  by the lake when a fisherman snagged Buster with an errant cast. ''You stupid moron,''she yelled. ''I'm sending you the vet bill."  Which she couldn't do because she didn't know the guy, and wouldn't listen  even when he tried to say, "Sorry Missy, but I'll just snip that barbed end of the hook with my Leatherman, and it'll slide right out.  Splash a little red whiskey on that nose and he'll be good as new.''  Oh, no, Julie instead paid the vet $120.  Girls just won't listen sometimes.

2 comments:

MCPO Airdale said...

On the upside, should Missy let the dog swim in said lake, she could come home with some fresh bass for supper.

Anonymous said...

Whew...
At first, I thought it was a piercing.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.