Friday, September 19, 2008

Anger Management

Campaign Pressures

On Wednesday Barry instructed Nevada supporters to get tough with non-believers -  "I want you to argue with them and get in their face."   Then yesterday the hubris thing from from Michelle Obama.
Michelle Obama asked voters Thursday to make their choice on the issues, not because, "I like that guy" or, "she's cute."

Might she be talking about Republican vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin?

"I'm talking about me," she said  -- with a smile.

Or Else?
I'll crush your balls



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a pair! Great picture of them.
mary

Anonymous said...

Caption:
I want Mugabe's job, it's a perfect fit, but the mofo won't die.
Lt. Col. Gen. Tailgunner dick

Anonymous said...

Everytime I see Michelle all I can think of is that she's gonna end up looking just like LaWanda Page (Aunt Esther from Sanford and Son)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/17736029@N08/1843958291/

Anonymous said...

So, what Michelle is advocating is Barry's loss of 90%+ of his supporters who just like him?

Wollf Howlsatmoon said...

And....ANY disparaging or even quetioning remarks about the Democratic "hopeful" are considered Rascist.

Makes me wonder, is his name Ba-rack, or more rightly, Ba-lack?

Vote Ba-Lack Obama....or you're rascist.
*spit*

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.