Tuesday, December 09, 2008

She Grabbed My Teslacles

Plumbing the Depths of My Admittedly Shallow Mind
I've contemplated string theory and parallel universes before, I know. For the most part I'm still wallowing around in some intellectual black hole with Brian Regan, but I kept trying, and it's all pretty much come together for me now.   I'll pause while you watch.

That was pretty easy to understand, right?  I think of this stuff at night.  Sometimes, especially while listening to XM radio shows like Rollye James, I find myself in bad neighborhoods, with people I'd rather not be associated with.  Last night the name "Tesla" caught my attention, and made me stick around in one of those hoods. 

I see Nikola Tesla as Einstein with a tool kit, and am fascinated by his work - like wireless electricity!  Anyway, I walked into this Rollye segment mid-conspiracy, and couldn't quite grasp what the hell her guest, Dr. Judy Wood, was talking about.  Oh, it was about the Twin Towers *shiver,*  but the Tesla connection made me grab a pen and write her name down. Here's where I wound up.  I am compelled to admit that I'm fascinated.  Prolly has something to do with my, now, nearly total distrust of our gummint, on any level.  Also, I know there will be smart people out there who can explain it.  Whew.  Glad that's over. Time for a burger.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Universes in bubbles floating amongst other universes in bubbles?

I think my brain just exploded.

Unknown said...

Oh crap! Just got to the part about the comedian saying basically HIS brain exploded.

DAMN! So much for an original thought! :-)

AnnoyedOne said...

All of which confirms my belief that most Physicists have no clue. They make up theories to make their equations work. Never have bought the whole Quantum theory thing.

Just because a bunch of people with lots of initials after their names make claims doesn't make them true.

Anonymous said...

Parallel Universe, huh?

that explains The One.

e~C

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.