Monday, March 30, 2009

Nuthin but Green skies headin' my way.

Green Skies
"The guy next to me was freaking out.  I guess he had something to live for." - Ron White


I called Mother Superior in so I could read some of  "Lights In Sky Prompt Flood Of Calls In Md., Va., N.C." to her as she headed out the door.  She said, "funny you should find that ... ." 
Last night, about 9:30, she looked out the upstairs window and saw the sky lit a bright green.  I was snoozing downstairs.   She didn't see the orange light, just that the sky over the tree line was bright green.  I'm pretty excited.  I think it's what Hillary didn't want to talk about.  That beings from my alternative universe have channeled in on my thoughts, and are here to vaporize Washington D.C. Democrats.  Not the ones who're family and friends of you and me.  Everyone else.  When it happens, according to my script, millions of us will find everyone else who belongs to ANSWER, PeTA, ACORN, and other usual suspects and feed 'em into the wood chipper.  Then cocktails at my house. 
Or, it could be someone else's AU playing out.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Three vital pieces of information are missing:
1. Which direction was MoSup looking when she saw the green sky?
2. What direction is WASHDC from your house?
3. Was Congress in a late session at the time?

SkyhawkerDoug

WV - jifinech. Sounds like the name of a really bad scotch.

Rodger the Real King of France said...

If I revealed that info Skyhawker, the enemy left could triangulate on me.

Anonymous said...

The lights and noise were apparently remnants of a Russian rocket.

I can't explain the green glow.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.