Thursday, April 09, 2009

Anatomy of a cover-up

Bury Him at Bended Knee
The Inquest
Hi Rodger,
I've seen that pic over and over again and like some pics the AP-Reuters whomever does they 'doctor' them a certain way. Well today after stopping by off of Sondra's I decided to do it with my little IrfanView program I alway use. And now I se why (my take) they made the damn thing so dark:

Lloyd Briggs
 

I ought to kick myself for not questioning anything so obvious. Lightened up, the photograph clearly shows that Obama was bowing with bended knee.  Look at this video of Obama greeting the Queen of England, then compare with Abdullah's,  and Obama spinners sound all the more ridiculous with their crap explanations.

I  was puzzled by how Obama's right arm, bent at the elbow, seemed to disappear in the King's robes.  A delicious thought, that.  But then I saw what appears to be Abdullah's cupped hand, almost as if Obama is dropping a secret decoder ring into it.  No tinfoil hats here, I mention this only as a passing interest. What's clear is that The Him displayed fealty to a Muslim monarch, and butchered protocol  while greeting the Queen (with that two hand shake).  It's also clear the the media attempted to disguise that fact.  So, what else is new?


Cupped hand staged for demonstration purpose.

8 comments:

rickn8or said...

"Don't try to piss on my boots and tell me it's rainin' ." /Sam Elliot Voice

Anonymous said...

If you back the photo up you see most everyone in the room witnessing this. The looks are from total glee to "what, what?". First impressions Obama. First impression: weak.


halfacarafe

stork baby said...

I demand an apology for disgracing America in this way. Of course, we won't get it. We'll get denials, lies, and counter-accusations instead.

"Picking something up from the floor"-- that's a lie. "grasped his hand with two hands, and he’s taller"-- another lie.

Next they'll tell us that it was just an honest mistake, made out of ignorance. Yet another lie.

Someday the truth will come out about who poured all of those foreign dollars into the Obama campaign. I already know, thank you.

Anonymous said...

Looks like a bought & paid for President.
RAK

gregor said...

that's the hand that barry will be eating out of...

Mile 66 said...

OMG! He has a left hand attached to the right arm!

JMcD said...

Gerald Warner at my.Telegraph.co.uk has a new name for Obama....It's President Pantywaist....Warner says that "President Barack Obama has recently completed the most successful foreign policy tour since Napoleon's retreat from Moscow"..................Well Gerald, you've certainly got his number.Too bad the "Mr. Blow" title had already been awarded to Charles.

Anonymous said...

Gawd Dawg, I'm the only properly raised person on this site that recognizes a curtsy when he sees it.

Plowboy

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.