Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Where I explain everything

It is told ... 
Unlike my worthy political opposites, a.k.a. leftwing-arseholes, I have an open mind on any, and every subject.  One of them is space foreigners (CNN tweak).  Habitués know that I've considered the possibility.  That any explanation for what's happened to the United States in the past 50 years must always come down to them.  Space invaders. Yes, evil forces began infiltrating c. 1948, and all of them wear the mark of the beast. (D) This of course corresponds with the Apocalypse, as foretold in the Book of Revelation. 

But wait.  Okay, you're not into religion.  Don't matter.  The same prophecies have been substantively a part of every culture known to man.  As a child I was a follower of a native American,  Chief Thunderthud, and his daughter Princess Summerfall Winterspring.  I quote the Chief from memory:
And then a heap dark evil will descend from the sky, and many of the peanuts (youngsters in Injun lingo) will welcome them because they will promise heap big free wampum and honey.  But soon will begin the killing, and the gnashing, and the noshing, and a great terror will permeate the land.  But then, as if the sun fell  from the sky, the light of 10 mickwmhahas (approx. 3 billion) flaming torches, reflecting from silver swords carried by the avengers will appear.  A  great battle will ensue, and the light shall prevail over the dark, and all who resisted the dark-one will live 10 feet of toes mickwmhaha harvests, swimming in milk and buffalo meat, and have all the nookahommy they desire, and never have a fallen staff. The others; they will burn.  
So, there you have it.  If you travel the fringe radio airwaves in the middle of the night, as I do, you'll have heard a good deal about this.  What's fascinating is that all of them say it will happen this year. The full invasion force of the evil ones. I'm just saying. Kowa-freaking-bonga! How long must I wait for my milk and nookahommy?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let the moonbeams shine upon them.
Tim

Anonymous said...

Boy, howdy. It's our doody.
It's as clar as a bell.
I ain't tryin' to buffalo you, Bob; an' it ain't no bluster, mister.
(Who'd I leave out?)
—DougM

rockville said...

I'm stocking up on Slim Whitman albums, just in case.

Rodger the Real King of France said...

Double Doody and Flubadub

JMcD said...

Clarabel, Heidi Doody (Howdy's sister), Mayor Phineas T. Bluster, Dilly Dally

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.