"If you're trying to change minds and influence people it's probably not a good idea to say that virtually all elected Democrats are liars, but what the hell."
Thursday, August 06, 2009
Hold yer fire - unless they're dressed in pink
ORDERS WE WILL NOT OBEY
in conversation with my staff Tuesday night, I was asked whether I
thought our military would fire on civilians. I remembered a
study that was done during the Clinton years (funny how these issues
gain importance when Democrats have the White House). As I
remembered it, Marines were asked that very question, and the answer
seemed to be no. Later I Googled it up. This is not exactly
what I remembered, but close enough.
The U. S. military machine is shifting from war at the front lines with
enemy solders to non-lethal war with civilians to quell uprisings. This
bodes ill for America. An article in U.S. News and World Report
entitled "Wonder Weapons" (July 7, 1997) described some of the weapons
already developed. The comic book structure of the article displayed
soldiers using stun guns on civilians.
PDD 25 (Presidential Decision Directive), signed by Clinton on May
3, 1994, puts America troops under foreign command. You no doubt
remember the big question that was asked shortly thereafter. Our
Marines were asked if they would fire on Americans. The U. S.
military denied asking the question until they had it rammed down
their throat. Again we have the secrecy threat. Why? You no doubt
remember the unannounced raids in populated cities on empty
buildings. Local residents were scared half to death. Many of you
would not have heard about it because it was not carried by the main
stream media. Again, we have the secrecy cloak. And again I ask, why?
Will America troops fire on Americans? Probably not. But bitter
foreign troops will. Your tax dollars are training foreign troops in
America. Do they hate Americans?
All this led me to discover Oath Keepers, (for the second time this year)
which many of you prolly knew about They cover many issues,
but it's this, where they ask Americans to subscribe to this oath,
1. We will NOT obey orders to disarm the American people.
2. We will NOT obey orders to conduct warrantless searches of the American people
3. We will NOT obey orders to detain American citizens as “unlawful enemy combatants” or to subject them to military tribunal.
4. We will NOT obey orders to impose martial law or a “state of emergency” on a state.
5. We will NOT obey orders to invade and subjugate any state that asserts its sovereignty.
6. We will NOT obey any order to blockade American cities, thus turning them into giant concentration camps.
7. We will NOT obey any order to force American citizens into any form of detention camps under any pretext.
8. We will NOT obey orders to assist or support the use of any foreign
troops on U.S. soil against the American people to “keep the peace” or
to “maintain control."
9. We will NOT obey any orders to confiscate the property of the American people, including food and other essential supplies.
10.We will NOT obey any orders which infringe on the right of the
people to free speech, to peaceably assemble, and to petition their
government for a redress of grievances.