Sunday, September 13, 2009

Teresa with the sharp knives

Moaning and Mooned
I get no respect

My Luxury Suite
 Samurai AG TFV and hubby Doc Ron - avid JMU fans.  Bereft.  Game in College Park against Maryland won't be televised (what with JMU only a puny Division 1AA team and all).   I invite them to join me in my box at ESPN360.com.  This is what I put up with all night.  Mooned and made fun of: :
  • Can 38-35 in OT really be called a win against lil ‘ole JMU??   9/12/2009 9:50 PM
  •  Scared of Scotty! Scared of Scotty!     9/12/2009 9:10 PM
  • Did You See That!!!     9/12/2009 8:16 PM
  • How bout them DUKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!    9/12/2009 8:12 PM

All night long - Reagan the Wonder dog hiding under the couch to escape the taunting.

I'll be frank: Maryland probably shouldn't have won this game (replay). If JMU had a decent kicker, or if they didn't commit 105 yards of penalties, or if they didn't - for some reason I am still yet to grasp - share phenomenal QB Drew Dudzik's time on the field with Justin Thorpe, James Madison probably wins the game. Testudo Times.

Sigh When's Midnight Madness?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pizza and prozac. I dont see a scotch bottle. And I showed your computer area to my bride and said 'see, I'm not the only one like that'.
Tim

Anonymous said...

THAT is bootyful!! Love the post. :D
Juice

Anonymous said...

"Pizza and prozac. I dont see a scotch bottle"

Damn Tim. I was thinking and was going to post exactly the same thing! ;-)

Rodger the Real King of France said...

.
JFC! What do yu guys expect - Cinerama?
.

B....... said...

I'd request a Photoshop of me with a bottle of Maker's Mark, but I don't think I would like where you would place it.........

Anonymous said...

ROFLMFAO!!

Boss you are too funny! I enjoyed taunting you long distance and it was a good game.

Tell Reagan I'm sorry and will try to behave better next time!

TFV

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.