Sunday, October 25, 2009

Angry left with happy ending

How to deal with the angry left

A woman came in last night looking for a book by some feminist author that I had never heard of before, no big surprise there.   So, I look it up in our search engine and the computer says that we might have it in the store.  MIGHT have it, not WILL.  So I tell her that I can check our inventory and see if it’s there and show her the section it would be in.

“No, that’s fine, I’ll find it myself.  I’m going to look around a bit first”

Ten minutes later, as I’m showing another customer to 1984 I run across her in Literature looking around and she barges in to the conversation I’m having with my customer and sneers “Where is the section on Women’s rights?”

I tell her again “It’s upstairs and I’ll be happy to take you to it as soon as I am done here.”

“No, I can fin[d] it myself.”  ....

 We recognize this biotch, don't we?  Continue on for the satisfying conclusion:

via Dissecting Leftism

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Remember those Martians in Mars Attacks. I hope her her exploded just like that.

Anonymous said...

12.7 on a scale of 10.

H

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.