Thursday, October 08, 2009

What do we do with Nazis? That's right!

But Rodge, why do you want to us to
hang Reid, Pelosi and all the Democrats?
Because it will save the Republic, and if you try  it and get caught,  I can say "Hey, I was in Omaha."  But if it works I'll still get schools named after me for being the father of the revolution.   Oh, then there's this:
 

I'm embedding this video even though I can't hear it now that my sound whatchamacallits were fried by a Microsoft update.  But I'll bet it's good enough to make most of you want another 2 million man march on Washington, and do some serious smiting this time. Here's some no sound decoder necessary background.

A senior aide to Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) told CNSNews.com that it is “likely” that Reid will use H.R. 1586—a bill passed by the House in March to impose a 90-percent tax on bonuses paid to employees of certain bailed-out financial institutions—as a “shell” for enacting the final version of the Senate’s health care bill, which Reid is responsible for crafting.

Under the procedure, the substance of House Resolution 1586 would be removed and replaced with the entire Senate health care package. The maneuver would initially require the support of 60 senators to vote for cloture on the motion to proceed to H.R. 1586 (i.e., end debate on the congressional procedure and move forward).
 
If Reid wins 60 votes, then debate begins on his health care package. Reid could then decide to block all amendments and attempt to get a vote on the entire package.
I'm just kidding btw.  I would be extremely disappointed not to be included in that grand necktie party.

3 comments:

Grumpyunk said...

"You say you want a revolution, wellllll you know...... We all want to see the plan."

Unk smiles to himself as he eyes load data and ballistics tables murmuring, "Soon precious. Soon."

Anonymous said...

Cobb: We're gonna give you a fair trial, followed by a first class hanging.

Silverado (1985)

Anonymous said...

There is all this urgency and haste on the part of the Uhbamists, but the bill, if passed, won't take effect until 2013, conveniently after the next House, Senate and Presidential elections. Then what's the hurry to pass something? What are they hiding? What are they lying about? They are afraid the sleeping giant, the Silent Majority, is waking up. The filthy, lying, statist ratbastards ought to be imprisoned for fraud, theft and treason. Show them they've poked the tiger with a stick once too often. Let them hear you.

Have you called your Senators and Congressman yet? I know some are apprehensive, but there is no need to feel that way. Remember, THEY WORK FOR YOU, and the biggest thing they crave is re-election.

Call each of them every day. You can even call them after hours and leave your opinions in their voice mailbox.

It takes less than a minute to tell them: "My name is _______________ from (my town), (my state) and I vote. I expect the Senator to READ THE BILL and I want him to oppose Nationalized Health Care in any form. I will remember your vote when you come up for re-election."

Go ahead and hit 'em up against Cap-and-Trade, the Fairness Doctrine, Card Check and Amnesty too, just for good measure.

Have your friends do the same. Act now, keep the pressure on, or the rest of our lives will be miserable. Ask any former citizen of an Iron Curtain country what state run life is like. I've talked to some over the years, and the prospect of Uhbama having his way scares the hell out of me.
You better burn up the phones, burn down the Capitol or you will burn in healthcare and tax hell.
Lt. Col. Gen. Tailgunner dick

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.