Sunday, November 01, 2009

Hate Thought

Say, I have a hate thought ...



 This was supposed to be The Simpsons on my TIVO, but I guess the World Series bumped it.  Instead of laughing at Homer, I was swearing at this further bit of in-your-face totalitarianism. "Hate Crime" bills! There are more iterations of Hate Crime bills than Black History Months; there's a new one every time I turn around.  This edition was attached to military funding legislation, so who knew?  The video speaks for itself, I hope.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So take this as a warning, if you're going to kill anybody, make sure you do it out of love.
GrinfilledCelt

Anonymous said...

I just happen to be among those this new law is alleged to protect. And this may surprise some of those on here but I utterly and without exception oppose this law.

- the friendly grizzly

Spunky Texan said...

So much for equal protection under the law. This crap just rips the blindfolds off of lady justice.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.