Friday, November 27, 2009

Whoopas

Three Things From Ernie


Q. What do you call a white man surrounded by Indians? A. Bartender.

My wife asked what reincarnation is. I explained, when you die you come back as something else. She said she wanted to come back as a pig. I said, "You're not listening."

Here's a nice Internet Explorer vs Firefox (or Chrome) example. A site called Findmebyip is designed to tell you your browser, its features, your ip address and try to find your ballpark location (usually to within a few miles of your actual location). Pay specific attention to the 'Modernizer Support' section and see how many features are supported by Firefox and not Explorer.


11 comments:

Mile 66 said...

Absolutely unrelated, but might as well save your life.

Anonymous said...

Cool. Another EHOWA fan.
Tim

MoFiZiX Gr4FiX said...

LMAO! My IP's server is 900mi away in Brownstown, Il.

Jinglebob said...

Got me located 50 miles from where I live, Bring it on, Big Brother!

miteda

Anonymous said...

Mile66 interesting read: good info to have filed away.
I'm all for resist unto death being blindfolded, tied, taped, laying down on the floor, turning your back on an armed aggressor, or being passive at crime scene number one, lest I end up at crime scene number two.
reading The Little Black Book of Violence at the moment.
RAK

Greybeard said...

Missed me by 500 miles.
Comforting.

Anonymous said...

hmmmm, 221mi from me.
Juice

Anonymous said...

Right city/state but my location is off by 10 miles.

If I done that from work it'd be off by over 1000 miles because the company only connects to the intertoobs at headquarters although it has locations all over the country.

Anonymous said...

findmebyip.com didn't know my OS, even though it's in the user agent string.

It's OS X. I could understand if it was MorphOS or Symobi or some other oddball...

Anonymous said...

Missed me by 25 miles. No wonder my bill collectors can't find me.

JMcD said...

Daal?...He wants Daal...We ain't got no Daal....Give him a Blind Robin and tell him to beat it.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.