Sunday, December 20, 2009

Amen

Old Spook's lament

Curmudgeonly & Skeptical


20091219 17:41OldSpook

This "healthcare" abomination has made the government of the United States into my enemy. My God, what have they done?

Not gonna be here much. Its time to get things in order now before things happen. When the time comes I want to have sufficient lawyers and money and little property that can be seized (and as much money spirited away from the IRS's reach as possible). I already have guns (but refuse to use them in this instance).

And here I thought all my years of service would get me to a comfortable retirement instead of a prison cell with my wealth stripped from me by the IRS.

Prison is going to be a bitch, Do they pay for anti-coagulant and other medications? If not then I'll simply die sooner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.