Sunday, December 20, 2009

Damn, that felt good

POWER RANKINGS: December
 
I’ll tell you who has fallen from this list: SENATOR KAY BAILEY HUTCHISON. She just voted with the Democrats to stop the Republican filibuster on health care. Add her bailout vote, and she is NEVER going to sniff this list. - Huntsman McRINO

Curmudgeonly & Skeptical

There are just two people on this top 10 list I would vote for, under any circumstance, and one of them is Haley Barbour.  Take last year.  I supported, and voted for McCain, a man I detest, out of respect for the "he's better than the alternative" rubric.  But now we have a Republic that's been economically throttled, ideologically co-opted, and destined for perpetual one-world, second class status.  Our next president has to be a revolutionary, committed to undoing everything being heaped upon us now, and willing to use the full force of her office to achieve it.  A president who would not blanch at the thought of prosecuting New York Times editors for treason, when it's called for. And seek the death penalty. Kay Baily Hutchinson is representative of every other contender on this list. I don't trust them, and would not invite them into my home. 

12 comments:

Kim said...

Three.

Palin
Barbour
and
Perry

(And I'd rather not lose Perry as TxGov, either -- he's the best of the lot, but we'd rather have him here in TX, thankee verrmush.)

One thing you could be sure of, if Perry were POTUS: any federal legislation which is a de facto unfunded mandate would be vetoed.

Rodger the Real King of France said...

I yield to your expert opinion Kim. Three.

Anonymous said...

Consider, if you will, General Petreaus!

Rodger the Real King of France said...

Based on ... ? Good soldiers do not a necessarily a good politician make. I give you Jim Webb.

Steve In Tulsa said...

Palin and Dr. Tom Coburn

Anonymous said...

I'm not terribly excited about anyone. Not even Palin, who sounds too slick, still says she "adores" the RINO McCain even after the trash his people have said about her.

She has shown no teeth. She talks pretty well about the direction we should be going but doesn't point fingers, name names, and say "THAT person is WRONG and I want to fight them."

I want a fighter, I'm not seeing it in her. Maybe she's the type that smiles while she's reaching for it, but I haven't seen that yet either.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

AWM

Anonymous said...

What about you Kim ? I know you are not a natural born citizen , but that doesn't matter any more : ) Happy Holy Days to you all ! smibsid

BlogDog said...

I've been impressed with Sen. Barrasso of Wyoming. A physician in the Senate who worked against this abomination of a health "care" bill.

I don't know everything about him but from what I've seen, he looks like a real conservative.

MoFiZiX Gr4FiX said...

My sentiments to a tee!!! Does anyone else here think Congresswoman Michele Bachmann should have been on that list?

Anonymous said...

And her campaign for governor here in Texas is advertising her as a real conservative.

Truth is, neither her nor Cornyn are conservatives. I don't know what they are (actually I just can't write it in someone else's blog) but they Obamadamn sure aren't conservatives.

jd

Anonymous said...

WHat about some okalhoma senators?

THor~
III

caughtinthebight said...

I'd add John Bolton in there someplace. Certainly ahead of the rino's like Newt.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.