Sunday, December 20, 2009

Nelson decides to suck ...

Ben Nelson's Offer

Curmudgeonly & Skeptical

 Larry Johnson [No Quarter] is another "lefty" blogger I've come to respect, as I did Texas Darlin'.   His post today, "How the White House Got To Ben Nelson Et al" offers a portside insight that is entirely compatible with what we know about this Thug White House. And the script that the WH read from.

I do not know this for a fact. But I do know this. Do you know what I mean? I know that Ben Nelson was threatened by Rahm Emanuel who told him that they’d make sure he loses what he most loves. His Senate seat.

3 comments:

Scottiebill said...

Now tha Ben Nelson has sold out to Dirty Harry Reid, one has to wonder how much he got as much money for Nebraska as Mary Landreau got for Louisiana, $300,000,000.00. I read in the local Bird Cage Line, The Oregonian, earlier this week that he was offered $500,000,000.00 but turned it down. Did he get more that the $500-mil for his vote?

MoFiZiX Gr4FiX said...

http://www.mofizixgr4fic.com/images/bennelsonsellout.jpg

Billll said...

I believe he got Nebraskas Medicare costs paid for, starting at $45M the first year, increasing annually, and in perpetuity.

Landreau was a piker.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.