Saturday, December 26, 2009

Snuggies

A Christmas Story

Curmudgeonly & Skeptical

 SondraK currently  taunts "first one to say they got a Snuggie loses! "  Remember Wednesday when I said I had better get to my Christmas shopping?  I went to BJ's , which has everything, and was done in under an hour.  I had a Snuggies in my cart, but two things intervened.  It was an ugly purple color. Second, we promised each other only inexpensive things this year, so I reluctantly put it ($14.95) back,  in favor of a 12 pack of Sylvania 75 watt incandescent light bulbs that were incredibly priced at $5.99!  You won't be laughing when the day arrives. When I told MoSup about it, she actually bared fangs! Said Snuggies were the stupidest thing she'd ever seen and was insulted that I even contemplated them for her.  I'm not making this up.  Now I'm a little sorry I didn't buy them, because when she refused to wear them, they'd be mine. What.  I bet lots of men like the idea, am I right?  Okay, let me put it another way.  With Snuggies, you can secret your .45 for when the Obamunist SS come for you.  Kind of a Clint Eastwood thing. Blowwwy, right through the blanket.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Picturing Clint in a Snuggie on the sofa saying "You're gonna look pretty funny with that search warrant shoved up your a$$. Are you still here?"

AWM

P.S. I'm keeping that pic for future use.

Anonymous said...

I got a t-shirt with this picture on it.

http://iconicphotos.wordpress.com/2009/08/22/johnny-cashs-finger/

Tim

DougM said...

Rodge,
there's a more mobile option.

Anonymous said...

Rodge: You should have considered the Snuggie Sutra when making your purchasing decision. Makes the Snuggie seem much more useful...

Anonymous said...

The real losers are the ones who got a Chia Pet. How many decades now have those useless things been the number one most dreaded gift?
GrinfilledCelt

Rodger the Real King of France said...

Well I'll be damned!

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.