Monday, January 25, 2010

Academic stupor

 Progressive Professor Trashes Obama


Boned Jello

Cuzzin Rickey sent me this  story.  Been futzin with it for about 5 hours, off and on. I recognized the professor's name. David Michael Green. A Hofstra PolSci teacher of the usual kind.

It bores me, plowing the same ground, over and over.  I know too many of these assholes.  Oh, they think I'm an asshole, too.   I admit it; they don't. Plus, I'm not paid for being an asshole; they are.  With public monies to a large extent. 

Here's a concise thumbnail of Green.  Here's "Professor Trashes Obama," which includes Green's screed "Now I’m Really Getting Pissed Off."  Which reason is, Obama's not acting militantly enough to suit leftist academics, and Soros, Inc.  Which is why the Pelosi's and the Obamunists can't stop trying to enact Obamacare and Globalwarmingcare, et al.  They have to appease these people, because they own today's Democrat Party.

Eat me.

2 comments:

hispaman said...

it seems many people own todays's democrap party

http://biggovernment.com/2010/01/25/call-for-an-audit-of-obamas-campaign-finances/

Anonymous said...

The latest re-make of The Producers, hispaman?

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.