Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Cafferty - Pelosi's "a horrible woman."

 "... she's a horrible woman"
The C&S staff have previously noted a remarkable shift by a few CNN air heads, especially Jack Cafferty.  By shift, I mean eschewing CNN's normal agitprop in favor of news accuracy.  I suspect this policy, by even a few,  is responsible for their recent ratings success

It leaves me somewhat bitter.  Yes. bitter.  Several years ago I lobbied for the job of CNN's Programming Head, and guaranteed a surge in viewership.  I would have replaced CNN's trolls with real news people.  Newsmen who would report, and let the viewers decide, but hammer public miscreants regardless of party affiliation. It was that simple, yet it took them this long to figure it out?  I'm still holding out hope for a job at CBS though, or best of all, MSNBC - but I digress.  

This is what I really wanted to show you.  It's where Cafferty calls Pelosi a "horrible woman."  Enjoy


ThoR

5 comments:

cmblake6 said...

And the light bulb begins to glow.

Steve in Greensboro said...

Cafferty has been sent to the re-education camps to get his mind right.

Anonymous said...

My initial thought was CNN was ripping on Sarah again.
How refreshing!

An ignorant dickweed said...

A CNN reporter questioned Pelosi once under the Bush administration. Nancy snapped back and accused her of working for the White House and daring to question her.

Anonymous said...

And, she will be re-elected for every election cycle she chooses to run in.

- the friendly grizzly

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.