Saturday, February 06, 2010

Flickering here boss

 As we speak
 
Boned Jello
Power going on and off lickety-split.  If it goes completely, it could be days,
Previously 

MoSup's plane arrived 3:11 yesterday .. here she is walking Baxter an hour later.     I took B's advice and got help (rollover)  All that trash gone when we got home.  Unfortunately, Bambi was not.  Things going downhill, but not very fast (11PM).  I mean with the snow.  MoSup and Bambi are fast friends now, talking about beastly men.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am at my girlfriend's in Ellicott City , Md. . I just walked out on the back deck lit a Marlboro menthol , and said this ain't so bad . Right then a huge pine tree snapped in 1/2 from the weight of the snow ! I almost s#!t my pajama's : ) smibsid

Anonymous said...

Dahyum! That would make me shit my drippers too. We had one thunderstorm here where the bolt hit about 50 feet away and we could hear a crackle and then the most horrific boom I ever heard! My wife screamed and I jumped so high I got a nose bleed I swear! God sure can make us come to grips with our own inadequacy can't he?

I wish you all well and keep warm my friends.

bolivar

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you got off easy, Rodge. Next time, don't volunteer to host Woodstock.
GrinfilledCelt

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.