Thursday, March 11, 2010

Fun E-Mails

17 E-mails
1 Marc Miller

Dr. Laura and something about Jello


2 Jodi
The Undiscovered Google: 7 Services You Need to Try


3. El Jefe
I wasn't going to get an AARP membership, but now I will

4. cuzzin ricky
Interesting site


5. El Jefe Teach a man to fish and he don't need no stinking gummint programs


6. Rick B
Easily Understandable Explanation of Derivative Markets


7. El Jefe
This west Texas farmer had a problem   &   this


8. cuzzin ricky

Indian professor on the versatility of the F word


9. Keith in Kingwood
USA UAS USA!


10. THor
Air Traffic Patterns World Wide


11. Tom Mann
Mental Acuity Test

12. Tom Mann
A few years ago on a drive to Gettysburg, I decided to try and find Camp David, and while I could guess at the location, I wasn\'t really certain.  When I got home, I went to mapquest satellite photos thinking I could find it by spotting the blocked out area.  Was I ever surprised to not only spot it, but to find the view unobstructed.  I was just looking for something else on google earth and it turned out to be nearby.  I'm absolutely amazed at the level of detail that they permit.


13 El Jefe
These pics were taken from an airplane and you have to guess where the location is.

You correctly answered 16 out of 16. You score is 100%


14 mary

Oh, my! I am SO old! And glad of it.  I thought I'd heard it all with the bleaching bit, but no, there was more.
I Got Vajazzled (and had a camera crew)


15 Tim W
This is a letter accidently sent home with 2nd grade students in Litchfield Park Az. The princpal was venting. Now some parents are fuming. I'm laughing!
 
    Tim


16 Rick B
 Here's a solution to  all the controversy over full-body scanners. Have a booth that you can step into that will not X-ray you, but will detonate any explosive device you may have on you.
  
It would be a  win-win for everyone, and there would be none of this crap about racial profiling!  


17 Rick B
Subject: Tactical grip

http://dontevenreply.com/view.php?post=84

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's what I like about the group here--so many different kind of sites to see.
mary

Anonymous said...

Make that boned jello.
MarcM

Anonymous said...

Fell for the mental acuity test and passed with flying colors. DOH!
Juice

Anonymous said...

Tactical grip! LOL! :D
Some people just don't have a sense of humor eh, Jeff?
Juice

wv: opilypen - one minute you're writing with a pen and !snap! the disguised vegetable peeler is a weapon of defense.

pdwalker said...

Vajazzled? WTF?

Damn, I must be getting old.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.