Thursday, March 04, 2010

Making people happy - it's what I do

Dear RKOF
 
I like your site because you seem to always look on the sunny side of things.  It seems this week that everything I see and read indicates that our government leaders, and especially Obama, are not just derelict, but criminally so, in just about everything they do.  Please give me something to perk me up.  I know that no Administration can be as bad as this one appears to be. (PS I hit your tip-jar with $500). I think I love you.

Pat


Boned Jello

Hi  Pat,

I'm pretty pressed for time, but this story looks like it should be upbeat. 

Thanks for your support,
Rodger

Meet the DOJ Lawyers Who Defended Terrorist Detainees


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT! LOVE IT!! LOVE IT!!! Sure wish I could tip a jar for $500, but this was tax week (HEAVY SIGH!)

Anonymous said...

The seesaw guys are so blasé because skateboarders fuck up on those steps all the time.
Lt. Col. Gen. Tailgunner dick

Anonymous said...

Hi Pat,
I'm pretty pressed for time, but this story looks like it should be upbeat.
Thanks for your support,
Rodger

Are you sure about that decimal mark? Cuz that sure sounds like a $5.00 answer to me. ;-]

Rodger the Real King of France said...

I guess Pat just loves me?

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.