Thursday, March 04, 2010

Lap dances and reluctant movie stars

Commentary on the Culture
 
Nobody here would call me a prude. Right? I just came across this picture , which reminded me of the jaw dropper Daily Show segment on the right (Feb 2).  I think it's unfortunate that the culture has reached this point (both venues attract children), but will titillate you with them anyway. So, we can say that ..
  1. I am not a prude
  2. I am not a Libertine. 
  3. I want my cake and eat it too. 
  4. I am culturally in tune, or a hep cat in the modern vernacular.
The Daily Show With Jon StewartMon - Thurs 11p / 10c
Jonah Falcon Needs a Job
www.thedailyshow.com
Daily Show
Full Episodes
Political HumorHealth Care Reform

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why oh why did you put that rollover UNDER the video player.

You tease!

-Slams door

Rodger the Real King of France said...

That picture is from Comedy Central, not me.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.