Saturday, March 20, 2010

Terrorst wants Michigan State!

If Michican State beats Maryland
the terrorist wins.
tomorrow 2:30
"I like Michigan State here," Obama said, in picking the Spartans to get by the Terps in the second round. "Maryland's got a great player, but Michigan State's got a great coach, and I think that makes the difference."
On the other hand, President Osama had this to say about hated Georgetown ...
"They don't have any seniors on their team. They're a young team, but I think they're getting better. I think Thompson does a great job, and so I'm feeling pretty good about Georgetown making a nice little run "
  • Condolences to Merrily, whose Cowboys went down, and cheers for Alear's Buckeyes.

6 comments:

BlogDog said...

The comment wherein a Dukie says: Go Terps!!!!!

Alear said...

Opposition coach:

"It was probably our lack of an aggression level getting to the rim. Of course, their 12 blocked shots probably bothered us trying to go to the rim."

OSU!!! OUS!!! OSU!!!

Josh Fahrni-Barn Army Dog Catcher said...

I don't understand that quote. I guess Gary Williams is chopped liver?

Josh Fahrni-Barn Army Dog Catcher said...

The quote by Obama, not Alear. ;-)

Aleara said...

Ohh Rodg, Northern Iowa is my new best friend. Are you thinking what I'm thinking?
OSU! OUS! OSU!

Rodger the Real King of France said...

Indeed I am! That 3 pointer was mind blowing.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.