Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Peacocks

Dads
I took my dad to the mall the other day to buy some new shoes (he is 66).
 
We decided to grab a bite at the food court.
 
I noticed he was watching a teenager sitting across from him.
The teenager had spiked hair in all different colours - green, red, orange, and blue.
 
My dad kept staring at him.
 
The teenager kept looking and would find my dad staring every time.
 
When the teenager had had enough, he sarcastically asked: “What's the matter old man, never done anything wild in your life?”
Boned Jello
Knowing my Dad, I quickly swallowed my food so that I would not choke on his response; I knew he would have a good one!
 
In classic style he responded without batting an eyelid …………
 
“Got drunk once and fucked a peacock. I was just wondering if you were my son.”
Tim W

2 comments:

JMcD said...

Whew!....Dang...I'z afraid he was gonna say he f*cked a Democrat.

BobG said...

Nope, he wasn't THAT drunk...

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.