Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Things I never learn from

All the things I know

Boned Jello

In any good "All Things the Things I Know" list, the reader will in succession store them. At some point correlative to the depth of his own shallowness, brainal feedback will convince him that he already knew this stuff, and could have written the list himself.  I then congratulate myself, and quit reading before learning that  "If you see a lot of bugs crawling all over the computer lately, it might be a good idea to go into that room with the refrigerator and the sink and see if there’s something that hasn’t been cleaned for awhile."  And cookies I leave by my keyboard will keep disappearing. 

7 comments:

JMcD said...

I say we stay within the guidelines!

Anonymous said...

Nicotine patches for a twelve pack a day habit?
Lt. Col. Gen. Tailgunner dick

Billll said...

That looks like a great idea. Women should come with warning labels.

DougM said...

Those are walking instructions written by a non-native English speaker at the Chinese factory. It's a series of "left right lefts," because there's no word for "repeat" in Chinese.

IdahoHunter said...

-Hey, where is the rollover? I really wanted to see her name written on her panties!

Anonymous said...

At first, I didn't scroll down far enough ... but it is obvious after a certain amount of consideration that those are cheat sheets. It only took me a few minutes to figure that out. Okay, I'm slow. But I like the picture...
tomw

Anonymous said...

I know she's blond and all, but wouldn't it be easier to do what the other blond's do and seduce the teacher to guarantee the A?

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.