Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Arizona Loved

Broad Approval For New
Arizona Immigration Law

 
59-32%
 
Democrats Divided, But 45% Support key Provisions


Boned Jello

Nothing scientific about this.  Going back to my days at Free Republic (mid 90's), I noticed 32% would consistently vote a lawn turd prom queen. I'm glad to see that percentage holding steady.  California, where the governator just told some students, "I was also going to give a graduation speech in Arizona this weekend, but with my accent I was afraid they would try to deport me;" and which state just canceled several million dollars in contracts with Arizona - accounts for15% of that 32%.  Still, I will be sorry when it falls into the sea. Except for the bay area and Hollywood. 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

As I've said, Arizona is dealing with a small drop in sales and a massive drop in shoplifting......

Tim

Anonymous said...

I hoping we turn of the water to LA and the power too...
RAK

Anonymous said...

Given California's credit rating, I'd be surprised if AZ didn't find this as a relief!

Taking 7 Mill for Ca. is bound to cost you 10 Mill.

Where have I got this wrong?

Hail, The Real King of France.

JC

root@localhost.localdomain said...

The support for this law would closer to 80 percent if the media was only a little bit honest about what it really says. This is a great example of how grossly corrupt the news media is (Not that readers here need any more examples, but it's a good one to cite to friends and family that are still on the fence about the problems this nation face).

Anonymous said...

Can't swing a dead cat in Florida without hitting a Cali license plate. I'd prefer to have the oil from the spill than the flakes and fruits, you CAN clean off oil. They ruined Oregon, then Washington, then NM, CO, and Austin.

Anymouse

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.