Saturday, June 19, 2010

Alabama WTF

Alabama Jub-
 WTFF?

What's with Alabama politicians and the great ads they are producing? -Denny

Denny found yet another stirring ad from Alabama (Rick Barber).  It displays passion on the level of the Dale Peterson series that knocked me out. I went to a friend in Alabama (I won't identify her because she's prolly sleeping and I didn't want to wake her for permission),  and asked how in the hell Dale lost his primary bid, for crisake?  Here's some of the exchamge that has left me more than a little depressed.

ME: I was stunned to find out he lost?  How?  Why?

HER: I think everyone was at a Bar-B-Q for the 3 day holiday so no one showed up for the primary.  I believe American's have given up. 

ME:
Given up? In Alabama?   It's Democrat's who have reason to give up.  They're about to be mowed down.

Her:Oh yeah, Alabama is a lost cause.  Completely broke and every past politician is now in jail.  What does that tell you?  Every time someone runs that seems worth a darn the democrat and/or black population of Alabama comes out and votes for the politician that is black and votes for him only because he is black.  This has been going on for so long it is just expected so people just give up.  We are fortunate to live in a nice part of B'ham and I forget how broke Alabama is until I travel outside of my circle.  To top that off we have now become the in-between for the MS13 gangs.  They work in Atlanta but live here because they like the family atmosphere.  Isn't that nice.   Hold on a minute and let me go get my soapbox.  ha ha.  Soon, my friend, I will move to Fiji or Cayman Islands.  Wheeee!

ME:  THUD.


The comment about MS13 gangs reminded me of a post, last September (Stoned for the First Time), and a later video (Mexicans of the Bad Kind).

2 comments:

DougM said...

I stole your Dale Peterson link (BTF) link.
Somebody might'a missed it.

JMcD said...

No firearms or children allowed in the "Blue Dog Saloon".

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.