Saturday, June 19, 2010

Their heroes, my scum

A Child's Heroes

Boned Jello

Instinct is to see this child as being cynically used by her parents, wot?  But maybe not. Palestinians begin hate indoctrination in the crib, so young Missy here may very well be willingly on her way to homicide bomb some Jews.  All beside my point, however, which is that our government; our president! have aligned our nation with these monsters. Aligned against Israel, the only ally we have in the  middle east. I was embarrassed by Carter and Clinton, but now I'm ashamed.  These are bad people we've put in charge.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Rodg, I did not put the jackanapes in charge - stupid morons and other assorted morons with no clue did so. Now if any of your other readers fit those classifications then I am deeply sorry for questioning this. I had to edit this because being as non-pc as I am I get myself in trouble sometimes.

Bolivar

DougM said...

Paging Claus Philipp Maria Justinian Schenk Graf, Count von Stauffenberg.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.