Friday, July 09, 2010

Anya Chapman

Russian Spies
Then there was Anya's mysterious
father, Vasily Kushchenko ... .



Oh, the groinals and the glavins

"Anya was great in bed and she knew exactly what to do. She was awesome. For the first few months we met for sex about five days a week. We loved it.

"She also liked posing for pictures," he says, producing the evidence. "I took one of her topless first thing in the morning.

"I said to Anya 'go on get them out!' and I took the picture of her with only a bit of the duvet over her. She laughed about it.

"We were having so much fun. We also experimented with sex toys." Alex then produced a picture of Anna wielding a whip and another toy and wearing nipple clamps. "It was great fun although Anya was covering her face with a hat when I took the pictures!"

During the first few months of their whirlwind romance, smitten Alex saw Anna in both London and Moscow. Alex told how he joined the MILE HIGH CLUB with her during a BA flight back to Moscow in January 2002. He says: "When we were on the plane we came up with a plan to join the mile high club. I went to the toilet first and told her to follow later and knock.

"Anya was wearing a denim dress so I hitched it up and we just went for it. It was fantastic because of the thrill of doing it on a plane. We were in the toilet for about 15 minutes and then one of the cabin crew knocked on the door. I said Anya had been sick and I was helping her." [Full Monty]

Groin-Grabbingly Sacrilicious.  Shame to have to hang her. Sigh.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

There's a reason why young Russian women can't get a tourist visa to the states. They'd put the current monopoly out of business over night.

Casca

JMcD said...

Anna Chapman, 28 year old Russian spy, said to be "hot" by the MSM......
Really?....... Hot?...... I don't think so.
She's hot like Bill Clinton was "handsome".
She's not so great looking now,and since the nose and ears never stop growing, I figure in 5 years she'll look like Ed O'Neil (Al Bundy)

Anonymous said...

You got that right, JMcD.

Anonymous said...

There are a couple thousand just like her in Alaska. Russian/Georgian/Ukrainian wetbacks that have overstayed their visas. They have the welfare system totally gamed they get mainstreamed into the state and federal health care systems welfare and the biggest ripoff of taxpayers the personal assistant : a friend or relative that is paid by the tax dollars to take care of you.

rickn8or said...

"Anna-rexic" I'm thinkin'

Anonymous said...

Personally , I would 't kick her out of bed , unless she was in a hurry to fu<# in the floor : ) smibsid

Anonymous said...

I don't know what the hell is wrong with you guys, I think she's thermonuclear hot. I am forced to question your either your eyesight or your heteroness.

AWM

JMcD said...

Hey I said I didn't think she was so hot, I didn't say nuthin about kicking her outta bed.
For that to happen, she'd have to drop down to a whole lower level of fugly.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.