Friday, July 09, 2010

Panini Forever

Greatest Invention Ever

Boned Jello

The PANINI FILES
 
Prestented as a Public Service ...


12/18/05
 
Panini Adventures It has been awhile since...


4/15/05
 
Panini cat


2/16/05
 
XM Fun Jimmy and Looloo g...


1/24/05
 
Stuff that works I don't know how...


1/22/05
 
Today's Health Tip - Calcium Powder ...


1/22/05
 
New Panini Frontiers ...


1/15/05
 
Going where no man has gone before ...


1/12/05
 
Letters Rodger, You ar...


1/9/05
 
Panini Caveat Emptor Those of y...


1/6/05
 
Stuff what works My kids have the ...


12/26/04


2 comments:

An ignorant dickweed said...

My Mother gets a lot of use out of hers, $49.99 new, (+ tax, but no shipping) Came with the two grills, flat or with ridges. I saw where another model comes with a waffle "grill".

Rodger the Real King of France said...

The one I have (my second gifted from Hucker) still works fine, but it does have ever so many places that collect grease. After a few years will begin to look tacky. Hint. Never ever put the griddle plates into a dishwasher; DW detergent strips the nonstick right off.

BTW, I too saw this on close-out at BJ's for $49, and regretted not getting one. It's obviously about to be discontinued. This will be my last one, it seems.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.