Saturday, July 17, 2010

Tee-4 U

OBA MAO

Some time back I did  a post in which an Obama-Mao tee shirt was prominent.  (I'm on the new computer and all the e-mails that would normally have allowed my to find it are - somewhere else.)   Anyway, one of our guys commented that he was, as as he spoke, in China, and they are selling these things on every street corner.(Don't you love the back?  Oba Mao!) 

 Anyway, and here I'm embarrassed, because The Duke Earl's handle was something "gun," but .. you know.  He asked what size;  I answered "biggest they have."  It arrived, along with a "I Heart BJ" model a few weeks ago.  This is my niece.  She weighs 85 pounds. That's the Chinese XXXX-Large sized tee she's wearing.  Anyway, I kept forgetting to ask wee people to model until now.  She wore it down to the pool.  She'll prolly get beat up.  Bastids.Thanks gun.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Requesting pics of your niece on a more regular basis. :)

Anonymous said...

Anyone with the cajons to wear that shirt anywhere the obarobots might see it probably has large enough one to be unconcerned regarding the obots feeling ...
Nice niece

DougM said...

Y'know, I'm lookin' at yer cute li'l niece here and 'em cutie-pie grand-kids below, and I'm thinkin', "That there's a purty good-lookin' family DNA strain."
Then it occured to me that, "Woo, mebbe that means Rodge is adopted or sumpthin'."
(What? I dunno. I'm an engineer, not a biologyist.)

Juice said...

I hope she's not really your niece and posted here. What kinda unc would do that, eh? ;/

Guncrazy said...

Beautiful pic, Rodge! I need to send you T-shirts more often.

Oh, and it's "Beijing." "Bei Jing." I heart Bei Jing. (I have to keep reminding myself, too. So easy to forget.)

Rodger the Real King of France said...

I'm so glad you read this post; what great fun I've had with that gift.

Anonymous said...

Peking! Screw those Red Chinese, Peking was how Claire Chennault pronounced it.
RAK

JMcD said...

Yep...and the funny thing is...I've never heard of "Beijing Duck".

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.