Monday, August 16, 2010

Besmenov

Yuri Bezmenov Redux


Some years ago I posted the full video, since deleted,  of KGB defector Besmenov's testimony about his mission in the United States. This is a condensed version.

 I find it maddening that road maps like this exist, and go unseen, and unheeded.  I can't speak for public schools, but certainly parochial elementary schools were on top of the threat.  Pulp magazines like Treasure Chest were regularly distributed with our milk and cookies.  I was about to add that videos like Besmenov would also have been widely aired back then, but probably not. Hollywood, and later television news, was so infiltrated with communists that just a single, as I remember,  anti Stalinist film was made in Hollywood, ever, until fairly recently. 

Here's a site that is pretty much dedicated to keeping the flame burning.  
Ro, TRPOF

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kill all the teachers?
RAK

JMcD said...

"Hey buddy...there's a banana in your ear."
"Huh?"
"I say, there's a banana in your ear!"
"HUH?"
"I SAY THERE'S A BANANA IN YOUR EAR!!!"

"I can't hear you.....there's this banana in my ear."

Anonymous said...

You can still get the full video interview here:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2307456730142665916#

Fascinating!

John in Toronto

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.