Sunday, August 29, 2010

Blog Rolling

SWISH!

Boned Jello
I've been doing blog housekeeping.  Updated the blog roll. Added a few folks, including I Hate the Media, which is, for me, the perfectly executed blog.  If you like it here, you'll love it there.  Top props.   Example:

To paraphrase the Turtles, “Eleanor, gee, I think you’re swill”

ASIDE-FWIW
I get a few E-mails a month offering to swap links.  There's nothing wrong with that; it's how you enhance your blog presence, but I just don't see a reason to have dozens of links to sites I don't visit.  Only 13 blogs on my current blog roll have ever, to my knowledge, linked to me, so that's not how they got there. Plus, I'm not at all certain that any of them have benefited by being on my list.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're certainly on my short list Roger...
Ad rem...

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.