Sunday, August 29, 2010

In-depth analysis

Mahometans Give Obama Highest
Job Approval; Mormons, Lowest
Jews and those with no religious affiliation also give Obama above-average ratings
No  real surprises here.  Moslems, atheists, Scientologists, Unitarians, and Gaians are pretty much happy with Ol' Blue-lips.  The most liberal plantation-bound groups in the nation are blacks and Jews, so the 61% Jewish number, a 16% fall from a year ago, is actually a spiritual moment for them.  If you're on the Catholic team, as I am, it's disturbing to see that 50% of us are not practicing Catholics at all, but self indulgent dilettantes.  But then, this is a Gallup Poll. 
Chuck M

4 comments:

Hell_Is_Like_Newark said...

I simply cannot comprehend Jews who are leftists. For a people who are known for intelligence and self-sufficiency, and have a long history of various groups trying to exterminate them. Yes, as a voting block support people who either want themselves, or will aid those who want the Jews exterminated.

Anonymous said...

I am an atheist of Jewish upbringing, and I have despised the man from the start.

And lest I get jumped by those who hold religious beliefs: we aren't all O'Hair types. I just never found much sense or logic to it is all.

- the friendly grizzly

DougM said...

grizz,
That's two of us.
Well, not the Jewish part.
Well, not all of me.

Corsair, The Mostly Harmless said...

Count me as another agnostic who strongly dissaproves of the President's policies.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.