Friday, September 10, 2010

All Muslims

A Burning Issue

I have remained somewhat indifferent to an extent about the clown in Florida that wants to burn the Koran. I thought it was nuts to think that it would cause more deaths by radical Muslims. Why didn't California allowing gay marriage spark more outrage against us? I digress. So I watched the videos above and thought "screw them and the whole debate about tolerance". I have vowed to burn a giant print Koran in my yard tomorrow. Assholes

Tom Smith




This fifth video from Tom is too graphic (Muslims killing and burning alive non-Muslims)  'Nuff' said.

4 comments:

MoFiZiX Gr4FiX said...

As I said over at Head Missy's site; Give me a phucking break! It was considered art when someone put a crucifix upside down in a bucket of piss or splattered cow shit on a painting of the Virgin Mary and called it freedom of expression when they burned and took a shit on an American flag. Yet somehow burning a holy book written by a blood thirsty pedophile is off limits?!?! BULLSHIT!!! Our nation is at war in larger part to protect the freedoms our founding fathers passed on to us in the US Constitution. They have just as much a right to bitch about me burning that book as I have a right to burn it in civil protest! Wanna talk equal protection under the law? Howzabout my freedom to take that DAMNED book, rip the pages out and scatter the sheets in the slop and filth of a farmer’s pig pen??? I got a better idea, how about instead of burning the Koran, we soak them upside down in buckets piss then set them against a wall and hurl pig shit at them, call it “art” and get the NEA to fund a showing of the work in some libtard NYC art museum!!!

Anonymous said...

Burning too sadistic? I suggest we "honor kill" them with large machetes. That would be the Muslim way.

Ad rem...

Anonymous said...

Lookin' at a copy of the Qur'an with a brand new bullet hole all the way thru it here boss. Gonna use it to barbeque some pork chops tommorrow. Ali oxen clarkbar my @$$.

Anonymous said...

yeah....

what MoFiZiX Gr4FiX

said.

regards

arno

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.