Friday, September 10, 2010

More ways to trash the Him

A nap-time parable
And So it Came To pass!

Obama & God
He emerged from the vapors with a message that had no meaning; but He hypnotized the people telling them, "I am sent to save you." My lack of experience, my questionable ethics, my monstrous ego, and my association with evil doers are of no consequence. I shall save you with hope and Change. Go, therefore, and proclaim throughout the land that he who proceeded me is evil, that he has defiled the nation, and that all he has built must be destroyed. And the people rejoiced, for even though they knew not what "The One" would do, he had promised that it was good; and they believed. And "The One" said " We live in the greatest country in the world. Help me change everything about it!" And the people said, "Hallelujah! Change is good!"
"How's this for apocalyptic literature. This was written by a pastor's wife in biblical prose as a commentary of current events. It is brilliant. "

Whether this was written by a preacher's wife as claimed is moot.  My friend "Dead Wood Frank" sent me this, and I was able to find the site that had the graphics.  School teachers can delight their students by reading this story on a rainy day without outside recess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.