Saturday, September 25, 2010

Mike Malloy need pills.

Did I say "rabid dogs?"

..    you ought to be there planning your father's funeral, Liz [Cheney], because I'm sure all the nation's bigwigs, especially the Republicans are going to fall all over themselves to worship in front of his coffin. Liberal wing-nut Mike Malloy


Jebuz Malloy, you assclown, leave some histrionic on the table.  You'd think Cheney was Ted Kennedy or sumpin', instead of the best vice president the nation ever had. . This comes three months after he told his listeners that he hoped former Vice President Dick Cheney would die in the hospital. [NewsBusters]

9 comments:

TimO said...

He's just jealous because no one will be at his...

Anonymous said...

He must really be a conservative, because everybody knows it's conservative radio hosts that indulge in hate speech.

Anonymous said...

Wow, he's on 13 stations. I'll bet Rush is worried.
Tim

Anonymous said...

Tim O!

I'd go to this asshat's funeral. Right after drinking a quart of Sam Adams Lager so I could... well you know.

I suspect it might get crowded.

MAJ Mike

JMcD said...

A new addition to:
"So many (lying CSSBMF's)people to hate...so little time."

The Left presents me with a new one, seemingly, every day.

toadold said...

The left media is losing so much of the audience share that they are getting more and more desperate and irrational to get attention and stop the ratings fall. Maybe he hopes he can get a job on MSNBC before they cancel his show?

Jim - PRS said...

Liz Cheney's most recent fart has more class than this asswipe.

Anonymous said...

I'll go with you Mike, but I'm not drinking beer.

Casca

Anonymous said...

Proud to join you, Casca!

Choose beer for pure tactical/logistics reasons. Cognac or champagne just wouldn't provide to desired volume. I'm open to suggestions, however.

MAJ Mike

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.