Friday, October 15, 2010

It's a wonder she can work her mouth with all that Botox ...

BOXER: I've voted for trillions of
dollars in tax cuts, including the stimulus!
Boxer without Botox Let's not allow our personal animus for this b_tch keep us from enjoying the movie. Take a deep breath, and remember --
  1. Everybody in this room, nay, the entirety of the United States (some don't care)  know she's a stone liar who says anything that suits her purpose.
  2. She's so over the top here, it's a wonder Wolf Blitzer's head didn't fall off after she spun it 180ยบ. It's truly wondrous.
  3. She says "I've been there!" - several times  (twenty-eight years in fact, which of course is the problem). 
  4. Another place this septuagenarian hag has been, obviously, is to the Botox clinic where massive quantities were  required to plump up that fetid flesh to the point where pints of Vaseline smeared over the camera lens could work its magic.
  5. Carly Fiorina kicked her bony ass.
Enjoy.  Laugh.  Revel in her discomfiture.  Stick pins in her likeness.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Would someone kindly make a short info-movie on how the Clintoon budget surpluses worked. It's one of the greatest lies in American history.

Rodger the Real King of France said...

It's been done ad nauseam which has left me at a point where I can only mutter "asshole" when I run into one of them. It doesn't help the situation, but I can't help it anymore. S'why I loved that term "stuck on stupid." Explains everything.

Anonymous said...

My liege--

I beg leave to disturb your august presence with my trivial plea, however I have tried to point out the deceptions of the so-called balanced budgets to a naive and trusting friend who still watches CNN, but to little avail. Could you deign to direct me to some cogent sites that would in detail explain these deceptions?

Humbly and submissively, thy servant, Third Level Stable Muckerouter Harry.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.