Saturday, November 20, 2010

LaHood: Pull his plug

Hypothesis #1
Hypothesis #1:  Nov. 5th 2008 Post Election Meeting of Obama and his Direktorate

Obama: Ha Ha Ha comrades!  In a single stroke we have complete control, but that's not good enough.  I want to rub this in.  Compile for me a list of the craziest, most arrogant, but compliant useful idiots in the movement.  I'm going to name them to my cabinet


Today
Secretary of Transportation LaHood: We’re looking into technology to disable cell phones in vehicles

“Am I on a rampage,” said LaHood, who has made distracted driving a top priority of his tenure, in February 2010. “Yes, I am, and why shouldn’t I be?”

I can't think of another explanation.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just uno problemo, mr La Hood. The FCC has ruled that is is against the law to have devices that block the cell tower signals. You are not part of the FCC last I looked....
tomw

{personally, I'd go along with selling cell phone disablers for use in places of worship, etc, with the caveat that notice of such installation be made extremely visible. Don't want the Doc to miss his emergency. Demark the range of suppression for those that absolutely need the service.}

Anonymous said...

They already have the power to turn on your cell phone microphone and listen without your knowledge, I am sure they can disable the phone if they need to. It is all for your safety of course

Anonymous said...

Torches! Getcher nice, fresh torches here! Tinderbox Free - Today Only!

Pitchforks! Getcher Pitchforks! Nice and sharp. Rust and Tetanus only Fitty cent extra!

e~C

[cesesse -- as in cesesse and desist]

Cheesy said...

Goobernment way out of line and over the top,as usual, but if the citizenry used common sense with cellphones, the corrupt powers wouldn't have an excuse for crap like this.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.