Friday, January 28, 2011

Coulter Does The SOTU

Snippets from Chairman Ann
I feel so Southern whenever I watch a Democrat give a State of the Union address -- and not just because it makes me want to secede.

Chairman Ann
The Chairman Speaks To Everyone
All I kept hearing was, "Ann pays more." That's all I ever hear when Democrats start in with all that "investing." Apparently the government will be "investing" in education, "investing" in technology, "investing" in roads and "investing" in lots and lots of government workers. Ann pays more, Ann pays more, Ann pays more.

But I do wonder why no private lender considered solar panels a wise investment, forcing solar panel manufacturers to turn to the government for loans, followed by endless tax credits just to break even.

I guess people who work for the government are just smarter.  [Full]


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I could give this woman a daily tongue bath.

Casca

Rodger the Real King of France said...

Careful Casca, you're entering Tracy Morgan country there.

toadold said...

Casca:
I approve the sentiment but its kind of risky given her pepper content. You might burn your tongue off. Your best bet might be to just offer to help her shave her legs...in the shower...Oh never mind me.

MCPO Airdale said...

Ms. Coulter misspeaks. Even Western Europe has decided the eco-jobs are a money sink and are withdrawing government subsidies.

Anonymous said...

Help me Ann - I just want to feel your brains.
Honest.

cmblake6 said...

This "Job Creation" in government. Where do government paychecks come from? That's right, boys and girls, they come from taxes. Can you say more government jobs mean more taxes? I knew you could.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.