Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The Menthol Conspiracy

The FDA’s power to ban it goes back to the 2009 “Family Smoking Prevention and Tobacco Control Act” — the law giving the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) authority to regulate tobacco. That bill contained a provision barring all flavorings except menthol.

The Menthol Exception

Whoever gave this bunch of pinheads the power to regulate in the first place ought to be strung up.  Unless it's against the law of course. But, as long as they did it, could they be more transparent than excepting the number one choice of Negro smokers?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

So ... what kind of cigarettes does the One smoke?

Cheesy said...

I'd bet either Salems or Kools...

Anonymous said...

The great Ken Hamblin often pointed out that nothing in the KKK's wildest dreams could have done more damage to the Black man than what the Democrats have done. If they were smarter I'd say it was a conspiracy.
Tim

Rodger the Real King of France said...

Barry smokes Marlboro

Anonymous said...

Must be his caucasian half.
Tim

P.S. I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself

Rodger the Real King of France said...

Make a good act of contrition and sin no more my son

TheOldMan said...

I hold many thousands of Altria shares so I don't care what The Dear Golfer smokes as long as Altria makes them.

DougM said...

The methanol conspiracy is bigger.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.