Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Ted Rall; A Truly Worthless Animal

The Difference Between Che and Rall?
You know.

Ted Rall, author of “Anti-American Manifesto” told The Daily Caller the shooting was just the “premature ejaculation” of radical and violent forces that will eventually overthrow the current American system.


Ted Rall's Life is Worthless

Ted Rall and I are very much alike.  The difference being that while Rall fervently hates the United States, I only fervently disapprove of, with extreme prejudice, Ted Rall and fellow travelers. While Rall is the iconic spokesman for the millions of worthless radical left mfcs, I'm a blogger who only reaches a few hundred average Americans a day.  Ted Rall's natural enemies (79.1% of the nation) are law abiding, and do not kill people that should be killed.  Like him. Advantage, Rall.

11 comments:

Gayle Miller said...

Now, now Rodge. I can think of someone more despicable than Ted Rall - His name is Fred Phelps and he's the pastor of the deeply demented congregation of Westboro Baptist Church. These loons plan to PICKET the funeral of a 9-year-old child and the other victims of the shooter.

Anonymous said...

Aren't there people like Bill Ayers that advocated violence and even murder to push their political agenda? It was romantic back then I guess.
george

Rodger the Real King of France said...

Yes to Fred Phelps Gayle, but he really has no constituency at all. Rall does.

Anonymous said...

Funny thing, the state department is furiously working to block access by the westboro baptist church as we speak. Seems that some Fed employees (of sorts), Marines and Soldiers can be harassed by the Phillips folks due to free speech laws, but some Federalis are just too dang important to be victimized. They are above the constitution. Fred Phillips is a greedy lawyer that provokes people in order to sue them when they lash back. Fred Phillips, scumbag that he is, does not in any way endanger my God given rights that my family fought to protect. Just for perspective.

Anonymous said...

If we can't get a meteor to hit D.C., I'd settle for one to hit the Westboro "Church" when its full up with membership.

Anonymous said...

I'd rather have a thousand annoying sphincters like Phelps over one bureaucrat interfering with my life.
Tim

DougM said...

Hmmm ... only difference I can think of is that Ché's dead.

Rodger the Real King of France said...

Forehead sticker Doug

Marie said...

If I were the parents of the girl I would quietly move her funeral to another time and location to throw Phelps off.

Anonymous said...

Another difference. I've never seen Ted Rall on a T-shirt. I have seen him on toilet paper.
Tim

SondraK, not literally, Lympian Slayer said...

So Rall just admitted that this guy was acting on behalf of Ted Rall............

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.