Wednesday, January 26, 2011

SOTU DIGEST

Barack Obama's State of the
Union speech in 90 seconds


  Now, listen carefully. I'm a centrist. Promise. Because I'm about to use the phrase... ... ... illegal immigration. Among Democrats, that's a no-no. We like to call illegals undocumented workers. Or, among ourselves, undocumented Democrats. [Biff Spackle]
Boned Jello
 Michelle Obama's guests Rudi and Antinko Bzowski salute President Obama from the cloak room.  Nothing else is known about them.  [Barn Army Photo]
If you missed the festivities, Biff Spackle has it all.
Constitution. Founding Fathers. Blah blah blah. Centrist. Look at my watch. You're mesmerized. You're falling into a deep, deep sleep. Repeat after me: I'm a centrist. Cen... trist.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"....and pretty much everyone is laughing at us. Except the Zionists. They're not laughing, believe you me."

But they'll still vote Democrat so party on

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.