Thursday, January 20, 2011

Typhoid Barry

Tyhoid Barry
and the parasites

Typhoid Barry

When I read yesterday that Obama was infested with parasites, I figured it was union scum who beat up on Girl Scouts,  or the ATLA, or whatever ambulance chasers call themselves now, or any number of parasites that are the  Democrat's natural constituencies.  Didn't you?  Go figure.  Barry caught an actual parasite that's evidently digesting all his calories before his body gets to them.  Of course he will, as he is every night, be mentioned prominently in my prayers.  I just won't get near him if he invites me to dinner.

3 comments:

toadold said...

I realize that the source is the National Enquirer, but every once in a while they get something right. Kind of makes me wish I'd put a bit more money down on the Obambi doesn't make to the end of his first term bet.

Anonymous said...

God has a sense of humor. I thought it was rickets.

Casca

Anonymous said...

Consumption?

Mookie

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.