Tuesday, February 08, 2011

I've Been Nominated

Wow, I've been nominated!
  Dear,

It is my pleasure to inform you that you have been nominated for inclusion in this year’s edition of Who's Who among Executives and Professionals: [Link]

After receiving verification, we will validate your registry listing within seven business days.

Regards,

Jason Price

Who's Who Among Executives- MOI!
I just wish mom could have lived to see me fulfill her hope for me. After validation (takes 12 business days), I will  be afforded a unique networking opportunity with other professionals and potential employers.  A  unique accolade that be a welcome addition to my resume. 

I just realized that there is no mention of the book I'll be in.  My friend Banning was chosen as one of the top 10,000 most influential people on the internet, and his name is in a book that he bought for $119.00 (hardcover). If I'm not in a book, I don't think people will realize the importance of the thing.  I have to think on this one.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sire, It is my pleasure to inform you that for only $3299.95, I'll put your name at the top of the list like it should be and have your copy of the book bound in genuine faux leather.
Do you go by "The Real King..." or "Real King..."
Lt. Col. Gen. Tailgunner dick

Rodger the Real King of France said...

Do you take Woolco credit cards?
TRKOF

Alear said...

Rodg, You claim you never been booked? Well, that's either for the Feds or MoSup. I ain't gonna be believing it.

Anonymous said...

Just name a star after yourself, it's cheaper.

Jess said...

I use a search engine and type: "the real king of france". I find your blog on the first page. I'm thinking that's good enough.

Cheesy said...

Wow!
Like Angies List for the rest of you....

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.