Sunday, February 13, 2011

Penn. Not Tasered. Not Teased. TAS'd

Penn. Not Tasered. Not Teased. TAS'd
  Sean Penn was at LAX trying to get on a plane. He didn't want to go through the security line - Don't you know who I am!!!!???? I'm fucking Sean Penn you peasant!!!!! - but the ass-happy TSA people insisted. Guess who won? The TSA people of course. They took Sean over to the "troublesome" passenger area, gave him an extra-saucy patdown  .... [Daily Cabbie, via  I Own The World
Sean Penn TSA'd

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Suddenly, I love the TSA!
Tim

Anonymous said...

Sure, I love minimum wage high school dropouts deciding if I get a body cavity search in order to fly back to the USA based on their perceived evaluation of my attitude towards them.

bocopro said...

Guys like Penn, Maher, Baldwin, Moore . . . they have a dual purpose on earth -- first as examples of what NOT to become when fame chances upon you, and second as symbols of the absence of dignity and honor in their perennial and unending self-congratulatory rituals which serve only to remind mankind of the folly of its love affair with Hollyweird.

Rodger the Real King of France said...

Penn's Sweet and Low Down is one of my favorite movies. It's his off-screen antics that make me see Red. Like most of us I guess, he's a product of his home life. Father Leo Penn was a leftist Hollywooder who was blacklisted by the studios after refusing to cooperate with the HUAC's investigation of Hollywood commies in the film industry. He's obsessed by it, and now one of them.

Anonymous said...

Now if they would only stop passing muslims through.....

Anonymous said...

Don't TSA me bro......




sorry, I couldn't help myself...


NuckingFutz

Anonymous said...

Dead Man Walking was on yesterday. I love a movie with a happy ending.
Tim

Steve in Greensboro said...

Spicoli!

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.