Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Carol Moseley Braun

Just Because
The dumbest person EVER to be a
U.S. Senator doesn’t understand

Carol Mosley Supid-Bitch
"With this fund-raising being as successful as it is, as God is my witness, I will not go hungry again." -- Moseley-Braun

Carol Felsenthal: When was the last time you talked to Carol Moseley Braun? Does she plan another political race?

Tom Carey: I called her today. She wants to sit down and talk to me. I think she’s perplexed about her role in public life. She wants to know how she stays politically alive. How can she come back? She wants to understand fully what happened—she doesn’t understand yet. [Tom Carey, Adviser to Carol Moseley Braun, Weighs in on Her Campaign]
Some things are just so horribly wrong from the get-go, that I can never forgive or forget the trauma I incurred just living through them.  I mean, where I was forced to reevaluate every truth ever held; where 1+1 was suddenly 7.   Sen. Carol Moseley Braun is one. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A mind is a terrible thing to waste... in this case? Not so much.

Laurence

hellferbreakfast said...

Is it drugs, or was she "just born that way"???

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.