Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Left Brain- Right Brain

All Right!

Right brain v. Left brain

  You are more right-brained than left-brained. The right side of your brain controls the left side of your body. In addition to being known as right-brained, you are also known as a creative thinker who uses feeling and intuition to gather information. You retain this information through the use of images and patterns. You are able to visualize the "whole" picture first, and then work backwards to put the pieces together to create the "whole" picture. Your thought process can appear quite illogical and meandering. The problem-solving techniques that you use involve free association, which is often very innovative and creative. The routes taken to arrive at your conclusions are completely opposite to what a left-brained person would be accustomed. You probably find it easy to express yourself using art, dance, or music. Some occupations usually held by a right-brained person are forest ranger, athlete, beautician, actor/actress, craftsman, and artist. Women universally find you desirable; men look to you for leadership and approval.  You are a god.
I may have projected some portion of the analysis, based on the results. .  Take Test

9 comments:

Jess said...

Left 50% - Right 51%

I'm thinking this means I'm usually in my right mind, although I wouldn't bet on it.

Anonymous said...

It's interesting. I got a 50%L/51%R (rounding error?!). I think I confused the test.

Your Left Brain Percentages

48% Linear (Your most dominant characteristic)
35% Sequential
34% Verbal
27% Reality-based
17% Logical
9% Symbolic (Your least dominant characteristic)

Your Right Brain Percentages

40% Fantasy-oriented (Your most dominant characteristic)
32% Nonverbal
29% Intuitive
24% Holistic
23% Random
19% Concrete (Your least dominant characteristic)

As I read the full analysis, each left-brained characteristic exactly contradicted its right-brain counterpart (and vice-versa). For instance, the "9% Symbolic" rating on the left supposedly means that I should need to "draw out" a math problem in order to solve it. But the "19% Concrete" rating on the right shows that I should never have to rely on "drawing out" a math problem in order to solve it.

Tests like this always show me at or around 50/50, and the deeper analysis always contradicts itself.

I'm a musician and computer programmer. I've always approached song-writing like a math problem, and I've always coded programs intuitively. Damn this 135 IQ.

--Anon2112

Anonymous said...

I got a 47%Left Brain 53% Right Brain. Dose that mean that I am bi-polar? LOL

SherryM

Anonymous said...

Wow, mine was exactly the opposite of the RKOF, 62-left & 38-right.

That's why I enjoy C&S so much; Rog fills in the gaps. (BTW, I'm neither gay or female)

Anonymous said...

Rodge, are you left handed?

Anonymous said...

Thank you for taking the Creativity Test. The results show your brain dominance as being:

Left Brain Right Brain
60% 40%


Your Left Brain Percentages
53% Linear (Your most dominant characteristic)
42% Symbolic
34% Reality-based
27% Sequential
17% Logical
7% Verbal (Your least dominant characteristic)

Your Right Brain Percentages
38% Nonverbal (Your most dominant characteristic)
29% Intuitive
20% Fantasy-oriented
19% Concrete
12% Random
0% Holistic (Your least dominant characteristic)


Prety Neat. I'm a left handed dude.

Rodger the Real King of France said...

I'm right handed, except when I'm on a date.

Juice said...

58/42. About right.

Anonymous said...

research shows that women tend to use both sides fairly equally. Men tend to lean one side or the other more heavily. These results seem to bear this out in general terms.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.