Friday, April 01, 2011

Color Me Embarrased

  Color What?

What?  There's not enough euphemisms for the V-word?  And a V-word coloring book?  This, ladies and gentlemen, may not be the cause of our current corrupted society, but it is a symptom.  A gentleman, or women, will never discuss their private parts, and certainly not in mixed company. Even when being examined, by a doctor,  hems and haws are expected, and proper (My, uh, you know- is dripping).   (I do it here as an academic exercise)

Any guy who starts telling other guys jokes or tales that contain the word "vagina," instead of local acceptable argot, will be immediately hooted out ("ohhhh a  va-gi- na").  Most any time a women talks about her vagina in front of a man, it's a flirt. If she uses the prefearble "my p___y" or " my c__t ," she's begging you.   She will, however, have spent the day romping about "nude for world peace," or some crap.  And she will have voted for Obama; so at-your-risk.  You know I'm right, unless you're one of them pussies


Note: The above instruction applies only to chance meetings in elevators

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

...so men will talk to them.

Casca

Anonymous said...

Ah.... just the punch line. 'Otherwise there would be a bounty on 'em!'
Tim

Anonymous said...

Why am I now thinking of the old joke wherin the doctor looks up the symptoms "looks awful, feels great?"

BlogDog

USMC2841 said...

With gums like that I can see why.

clem said...

For the budding Georgia O'Keefe in all of us.

JMcD said...

♪♫ ♫♪♫ Carry me back to ole Vir...Vi....Vagina??
Heck, I was thinking of the scenery up around Roanoke.
Oh Ba Well ba.

Alear said...

Sounds like Mr Froggy, eh? Reminds me of a certain, umm, episode. Suffice to say ladies, ain't nothing to stop a premature coitus like Mr Froggy.

Anonymous said...

Gals with couth call it their "twilly".

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.